CE2 staff has extensive experience in providing clients with insight and assistance managing their large, complex environmental programs, including the following areas:
- Implementing the full range of CERCLA Superfund activities including RI/FS, ARAR analysis, risk assessment, Proposed Plan, Record of Decision, Remedial Design, EE/CA, QAPP, Community Relations Plan, Five-Year Reviews, and Action Memorandum documents.
- Remedial Investigations, including site characterization, monitor well installation, soil sampling, soil vapor surveys, hydraulic testing, and risk assessments.
- Feasibility Studies and Remedial Actions, including the design, implementation, and optimization of ground water and soil remediation systems for VOCs, metals, perchlorate, nitrate, high-explosive compounds, and radioactive isotopes.
- Evaluating sites for potential long-term storage and disposal of mixed waste.
- Conducting hazardous and radioactive waste landfill investigations, performance evaluations, and closures.
- Coordinating the design, implementation, optimization, and documentation of CERCLA time-critical Removal Actions.
- Developing and implementing Monitored Natural Attenuation remedies.